Fiance Visa

What is the procedure when a fiancé(e) arrives in the United States?

Free Consultation »

The fiancé(e) and any children must enter the United States within 6 months of issuance of the K-1 and K-2 visas. Upon arrival in the United States, the fiancé(e) will be questioned by a Customs and Border Protection (CBP) officer who will review the K-1 and K-2 visas. The CBP officer will issue the fiancé(e) and any children an Arrival/Departure Record (form I-94) that will indicate the date of entry and the expiration date (90 day period).