Fiance Visa

How does a fiancé(e) obtain permanent residence (‘green card’) after they enter the United States?

Free Consultation »

Once the fiancé(e) marries the U.S. citizen, then they can file an application to adjust their status with the USCIS to become a lawful permanent resident (‘green card’ holder) of the United States. The application will be processed in the United States without need for the fiancé(e) to depart.