Fiance Visa

What if a fiancé(e) entered the United States illegally without a visa waiver?

Free Consultation »

If the fiancé(e) is currently in the United States and entered illegally without a visa, it is probable that they could not file an application to adjust their status with the USCIS to become a lawful permanent resident (‘green card’ holder). Rather, they would most likely be required to return to their home country to process residence. A review of the facts of the fiancé(e)’s specific situation is required to make this determination.