Fiance Visa

What is a K-1 visa?

Free Consultation »

The K-1 visa, or fiancé(e) visa, is issued by the United States embassy or consulate in the fiancé(e)’s home country. K-1 visas are granted to the fiancé(e), so they can legally enter the United States with the intention of marriage to a U.S. Citizen. K-1 visas are not designed as visitor visas to be used by a couple who wish to become better acquainted.