Fiance Visa

What if a fiancé(e) entered the United States on a visa waiver and overstayed?

Free Consultation »

If the fiancé(e) is currently in the United States and entered on a visa waiver and overstayed, it is possible that they could remain and file an application to adjust status with the USCIS to become a lawful permanent resident (‘green card’ holder). A review of the facts of the fiancé(e)’s specific situation is required to make this determination.