Fiance Visa

What if a fiancé(e) entered the United States using another type of visa and has overstayed?

Free Consultation »

If the fiancé(e) is currently in the United States; entered on a visa other than a K-1 visa; and overstayed, it is possible that they could remain and file an application to adjust status with the USCIS to become a lawful permanent resident (‘green card’ holder). A review of the facts of the fiancé(e)’s specific situation is required to make this determination.