Fiance Visa

How is a K-1 visa processed by the United States embassy or consulate?

Free Consultation »

Upon receipt of the approved fiancé(e) petition, the United States embassy or consulate will contact the fiancé(e) and provide specific instructions regarding the K-1 (K-2 for minor children) visas. The instructions include a list of visa application forms to complete, the requirement to obtain a medical examination at a designated facility, the documentation required for the interview, the date and time of the interview and payment of visa fees.