Fiance Visa

Can a fiancé(e)’s children come to the United States after the fiancé(e) enters the United States?

Free Consultation »

Yes. Since the K-2 visa is valid for 6 months after issuance, the fiancé(e)’s children can enter the United States at any time prior to the expiration of the 6 month period.