Fiance Visa

How does a fiancé(e)’s children obtain permanent residence (‘green card’) after entering the United States?

Free Consultation »

Once the fiancé(e) marries the U.S. citizen, then any children (under 21 and unmarried) can file an application to adjust their status with the USCIS to become a lawful permanent resident (‘green card’ holder) of the United States. The application will be processed in the United States without need for the children to depart.