What are the requirements to file a National Interest Waiver Immigrant petition?
Free Consultation »
- The USCIS may waive the requirement for a certified labor certification if it is in the national interest of the United States.
- The USCIS may waive the requirement of an employer or job offer.
- The petitioner can be a U.S. employer (company or individual) or a foreign individual that can self-petition.
- The foreign individual must qualify for the employment based preference category.
- The foreign individual must possess the education, training or work experience required by the employment based category.