What if a foreign spouse entered the United States on a visa waiver and got married?

Free Consultation »

If your foreign spouse married you in the United States; entered on a visa waiver; and is currently in the United States it is possible that s/he could remain and file a permanent residence application with the USCIS to become a permanent resident. A review of the facts of the spouse’s specific situation is required to make this determination.