TN Professions

TN Professions

Free Consultation »

In order to qualify for a TN visa the foreign worker must be a Canadian or Mexican citizen entering the United States to work full-time or part-time for a U.S. employer as a ‘professional’. The ‘profession’ must qualify under the regulations and the foreign worker must have the qualifications to practice the ‘profession’. The following is a list of TN professions and qualifications.

A  B  C  D  E  F  G  H  I  J  K  L  M  N  O  P  Q  R  S  T  U  V  W  X  Y  Z 

Contact us for a free consultation by:

Entering your information in the ‘Free Consultation’ box and clicking ‘Get an Answer’


Calling 206.269.1200