What are the requirements to file an L-1 petition?
Free Consultation »
- There must be a qualifying relationship between the U.S. employer and foreign parent, branch, affiliate or subsidiary.
- The foreign worker must have been continuously employed abroad for at least 1 year within the past three 3 years preceding the fishing of the L-1 petition
- The foreign worker must have been employed as a manager or executive or in a ‘specialized knowledge’ capacity abroad.
- The petitioner must be a U.S. employer.
- There must be an employer/employee relationship between the U.S. employer and foreign worker