The Mexican citizen may apply for a TN visa directly with the United States consulate in Mexico. The following is a sample list of the documentation required by the United States consulate.
- Confirmation Page confirming completion of Nonimmigrant Visa Application (Form DS-160) online.
- Payment of Nonimmigrant Visa Application Processing Fee ($160) for foreign worker. Learn more about TN visa fees here.TN Professions Page
- Passport with expiration date of at least 6 months beyond issuance of TN visa.
- Color photograph (dimension of 2”x2”) of foreign worker.
- U.S. employer’s Letter in Support of the application specifying the nature of the U.S. employer’s business; duties of the position qualifying it as a professional position; minimum requirements for the position; foreign worker’s credentials; and the terms of employment.
- Documentation evidencing professional status (college degree, license, membership or other relevant credential).
*All foreign language documents must be accompanied by a certified English translation.