At the interview, the consular officer will verify that all required documentation has been provided by the foreign investor’s spouse and/or child(ren).
The following is a sample list of the documentation required by the United States Embassy.
- Confirmation Page confirming completion of Nonimmigrant Visa Application (Form DS-160) online.
- Payment of Nonimmigrant Visa Application Processing Fee ($190) for each applicant. Learn more about E-2 visa fees here.
- Passport with expiration date of at least 6 months beyond issuance of E-2 visa for each applicant.
- Color photograph (dimension of 2”x2”) of foreign worker’s spouse and/or child(ren).
- Copy of marriage certificate (for spouse).
- Copy of birth certificate (for child(ren)).
*All foreign language documents must be accompanied by a certified English translation.