Can a foreign spouse’s child(ren) come to the United States?

Free Consultation »

Yes. If your foreign spouse has children from a previous marriage or otherwise and you marry your foreign spouse before the children reach the age of 18, the United States embassy or consulate will issue an immigrant visa to any minor (under 21 and unmarried) children of the foreign spouse.