Can a foreign spouse’s children come to the United States after the foreign spouse enters the United States?

Free Consultation »

Yes. Since the immigrant visa is valid for 6 months after issuance, the foreign spouse’s children can enter the United States at any time prior to the expiration of the 6 month period.