Can the foreign worker’s spouse work in the United States?

Free Consultation »

Yes. The foreign worker’s spouse is eligible to apply for an Employment Authorization Document (EAD) which will be granted for a period not to exceed 2 years. The EAD is renewable as long as the spouse remains in valid L-2 status.