What if the foreign worker is outside the United States at the time the USCIS approves the H-1B petition?

Free Consultation »

The foreign worker must proceed to the United States embassy or consulate in their native country to obtain an H-1B visa before s/he will be admitted to the United States. If the foreign worker already possesses an H-1B visa then s/he can enter the United States once the H-1B petition is approved.