What is the government filing fee for a marriage petition?

Free Consultation »

A marriage petition is termed a Petition for Alien Relative (form I-130). At present, the filing fee is $420. We have provided a complete list of fees applicable to the permanent residence (based on marriage) process on our pernmanent residence (based on marriage) fees page (this is a link).