What if a foreign spouse married you then entered the United States?

Free Consultation »

If your foreign spouse married you outside the United States; entered on a non-immigrant visa; and is currently in the United States, it is possible that s/he could remain and a permanent residence application with the USCIS to become a permanent resident. A review of the facts of the foreign spouse’s specific situation is required to make this determination.