What if a foreign spouse entered the United States on a visa waiver and got married and overstayed?

Free Consultation »

If your foreign spouse married you in the United States; entered on a visa waiver and overstayed; and is currently in the United States, it is possible that they could remain and file a permanent residence application with the USCIS to become a permanent resident. A review of the facts of the spouse’s specific situation is required to make this determination.