Your company wishes to file an Immigrant Petition for a multinational executive or manager.
The following is a sample list of forms and documentation required by the USCIS.
- Original Immigrant Petition for Alien Worker (Form I-140) with filing fees ($580). Learn more about employment (immigrant) visa fees here.*The Immigrant Petition may be filed along with a Request for Premium Processing Service ($1225) resulting in a decision being rendered in 15 calendar days. Learn more about employment (immigrant) visa fees here.
- U.S. employer’s Letter in Support of the petition specifying the nature of the employer’s business; duties of the position qualifying it for the employment based preference category; foreign worker’s credentials; the terms of employment; ability to pay the offered wage; that the multinational executive or manager has been employed outside the United States in the 3 years preceding the Immigrant Petition for at least 1 year by a firm or corporation or other legal entity or an affiliate or subsidiary and the multinational executive or manager seeks to enter the United States to continue service to that firm or organization.
- Evidence confirming:
i. Qualifying relationship between U.S. and foreign employer.
ii. Foreign employer will continue to exist and operate.
iii. U.S. employer is ‘doing business’.
- Proof of ability to pay the offered wage.
i. Annual Report, federal income tax return or audited financial statement.
ii. W-2 for foreign individual.
- Copy of biographic page of foreign individual’s passport (if foreign individual is lawfully in the U.S.).
- Copy of Form I-94 Arrival/Departure Record (if foreign individual is lawfully in the U.S.).
*All foreign language documents must be accompanied by a certified English translation.
For a further understanding of when and how employment (immigrant) visa process works, you may wish to read our outline of the employment (immigrant) visa process, or our employment (immigrant) visa FAQs.