What is the procedure when a foreign worker arrives in the United States?

Free Consultation »

Upon entry into the United States, the foreign worker will give a sealed envelope (provided by the U.S. embassy or consulate) to the Customs and Border Protection (CBP) officer. The CBP officer will stamp the foreign worker’s passport. This signifies entry as an immigrant.